Friday, January 31, 2014

Holy Hydration

 

I’m having a LOVE affair with infused water. Since I’ve been on my weight loss journey I’ve struggled here and there with my water intake. Until recently, about 9 weeks ago I came a cross a pin on Pinterest [FYI I’m a pinterest Queen] for infused water. To be honest I really never wanted to try it. I had it in my mind the that it would taste like Gatorade or Vitamin Water. Which I think need sugar. So I decided to give it a try. My first one was cucumber, lemon and mint leaves.  The recipe calls for 6 cups of water, 1 cucumber, 1 lemon and 12 mint leaves. Refrigerate and let it infuse over night.

I have to say I wasn’t a big fan of it at first. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t to bad. After a few days of it instead of regular water. I can’t image life without it. I can say that I only drink infused water now. I drink about a gallon of it a day. I know you should at lease drink half your body weight a day. I go over that with out even realizing it with infused water. I’m so thankful that I tried it. Now I have no problem with water now.

I’m always on the look out for more infuse recipes. This week I’m drinking grapefruit, tangerine, cucumber and spearmint leaves. It’s so delicious.

Take it for me if drinking water everyday is hard, then you should Infuse Your Life With Infused Water!

Do you have a favorite infused water? If so please share. I’m always on the look out for new infused ideas…..

No comments:

Post a Comment