Sunday, October 3, 2010

About Mister's Wife

I take it you want to know a little bit about Mister's Wife.

Please allow me to introduce myself, My name is Nicole. I'm a thirty something young Wife and Mommy. I'm a positive person(let know one steal my joy), I've been told I'm funny, I like to keep people smiling, I encourage others, I help those who want to help them self's, I have a full time career and I work hard for whatever I have. God has truly Bless me and my family.

I love being a Mommy. Still find it hard to believe that I'm someone's Mother. I Married my Husband in July 2005, and let me say I LOVE MY HUSBAND(you hear me Mister). Since becoming his Wife my life as become so much more then I could image. Being a Wife takes a lot of work, more work then being a mom if you ask me. When you have a baby you raise that child from birth to adulthood, you mold this young life to what you feel is right. When you Marry your Husband he is already molded.

 I only dreamed of the Wedding and not the Marriage. Once I said "I Do" I had know idea I was becoming more then just his Wife. I have to say after living with Mister for 3 weeks 2 days 6 hrs and 13 min's, All I knew for sure was My Husband Didn't Come With A Manual!

I decided to start this blog cause there has to be other Wives that feel the way I do. Their Husband also should have came with a manual. We can work together at understanding our Husbands. Give one another tips on Marriage, Relationships even Motherhood. Join me as I tell you all the joys of being Mister's Wife.

7 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this! Congratulations Nicole You're a Blogger Mom now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are plenty of wives that feel the way you do! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Isis..Thanks, yes I'm a Mom Blogger now.

    @Mimi..Yes I knew I wasn't the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats on your blog. I love the design and the colors are super cute. I have been looking forward to this blog for sometime now and can't wait to read all about marriage woes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat's on the blog MW!!! I'm loving it already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you on your blog and I'm looking forward and I'm following your posts. You are definitely not alone. I have a blog award for you on my blog as well.

    Diary of a Chic Mommy
    http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow yes! Sooo true. I am a very very newlywed married August 2010. I hated the first feeling I had when we were not seeing eye to eye on something and I thought to myself: "I love you soooo much but I really don't like you right now". LOL I felt so bad for feeling this way but thats how it is sometimes. Look forward to blogging and chatting with you!

    ReplyDelete